Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Late Night Radio

I have always thought it would be cool to own my very own radio station. I spent much of my teen years riding around in my best buddies '78 T-Bird, trying to tune in A.M. stations, looking for the best Classic rock tunes. One that sticks out clearly in my mind is WACO I believe out of Cleveland. Best mix of 50s and 60s rock and pop rock money can buy. At least for a 16 yr. old, growing up in rural Wisconsin. Since than my tastes in music, and everything else has expanded, but it is true. Something's never change. I still cherish my roots, lovin' that old pop rock. Recently I had a dream that I owned a radio Station. It was a simple tower on top of a Record shop. I worked in the shop by day, and by night I spun records. If you ask me, that's as close to paradise a man can get.

No comments: